- Description: Monocomponent hybrid polyurethane dispersed in methyl ethyl ketone solvent (MEK), which crosslinks in presence of humidity and drying.
- Application: Specially recommended as a final coating for highly exposed materials to corrosion or erosion, such as aluminium (and other metals), high pressure laminates (laminated melamine), wood, glass, etc.
- High abrasion resistance.
- High resistance to cigarette burn.
- High dirt resistance (coffee, hydrogen peroxide 30%, citric acid 10%).
- High water steam resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
- Cleaning: Highly recommended to use specifically developed Ecopolclean-1.